Monday, July 6, 2015

Review of Indisputable by A.M. Wilson


REVIEW:

        I give this book 5 stars....without question! I loved this book. The characters are so real. The story is so believable. A.M. Wilson is a terrific story teller. I was sucked in this book and couldn't put it down. I was worried about the whole teacher/student relationship. I was thinking I would be left with an feeling of disgust because of the relationship between them. I am happy to say that was not the case. The characters are attracted to one another, but they build a relationship throughout the book. It isn't ok I am madly in love with you, marry me.   This book will make you wonder will they go ahead and just go for it.  A great debut book! Great job!

Buy Links:




Follow her:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/A.M.WilsonAuthor
Twitter: @AMWilsonAuthor
Blog: amwilsonbooks.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Acheron Quotes