Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review of The Falling of Love by Marisa Oldham

          






                This book is beautifully written. Marisa Oldham is a very talented writer. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good love story. I honestly didn't think that I was going to enjoy this book. The more I read the better it got. This is a very emotional story. I am glad that I had the pleasure of reading it.
           Grace and Ian have a relationship that is real. Their story is beautiful and sad. It is heartfelt and emotional. Marisa makes falling in love with these characters an easy thing to do. You almost feel like you are intruding on someone's personal life.
            If you haven't picked up a copy yet, you are seriously missing out on an amazing book. I received this book for an honest review. I am considering buying a paperback to add to my collection!


https://www.facebook.com/thefallingseriesofnovels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Acheron Quotes