Thursday, October 9, 2014

Review of Mistaken Identity by T.C. Matson available November 4th 2014


AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 4TH
I fell in love with this book from the first chapter. It is one of the best books I have read in a long time. I just couldn’t stop reading and when I had no choice, but to quit reading I wondered what happens next. This is an amazing book from a very talented writer. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It is not your typical contemporary romance thriller. If you don’t like a lot of sex in your books, then this is definitely the book for you.

The book is about a girl named Samantha who has had a rough life. She is best friends with Jessica. Jess gets Sam a job where she works. Samantha meets a few interesting characters along the way while trying to find Mr. Right.  Samantha has carriage rides, rooftop picnics, and fancy dinners at upscale restaurants. She meets three different guys that seem interested Mr. Eye Candy from the elevator at work, Mr. Construction Worker, and Mr. New Guy at Work.  She has a stalker who is relentless. Who could it be? Who wants to take things too far? Who just will not take no for an answer?

 If you get this book you will not be sorry.


https://www.facebook.com/authorTCMatson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Acheron Quotes