Thursday, October 23, 2014

Highly recommended! Call It Fate by Elizabeth Wyke

If I could I would give this book 10 stars. I loved this book. I can't get interested in another book. I have tried to read a few others and nothing is holding my attention. I need more Hannah and Rush.  Hannah meets Rush in the college library (where he works) while looking for a book. She found the book, but Rush instantly takes it away. He tells her it is a banned book and she can't have it. She decides she has to have it. She wants to know what is so bad about it that it is banned. She befriends him hoping to get the chance to steal it back. The fact that he makes her feel warm and fuzzy inside (something that has never happened before) is a huge plus. As their story unfolds we find out some very interesting things about Hannah. Rush isn't exactly who we think he is. Hannah's best friend Macy tries and tries to play match maker, but no one can hold Hannah's interest except Rush. Rush and Hannah were made for each other. They were meant to be and when fate is involved nothing can keep it from happening. I loved the concept of this book. It was a great read from beginning to end. I hated when it was over. I am looking forward to the next book and it can't get here soon enough. Elizabeth Wyke is an extremely talented author and I am glad that I got introduced to her work. I suggest this book whole heartedly. Do not let the fact that it has some sci-fi themes keep you from it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Acheron Quotes